Help Support Camp Courage!
On Saturday, June 17, 2017, the 23trd annual “Burn Camp Open” will be held at 08:00 on the scenic “North Course” of Antelope Hills Golf Courses in Prescott, AZ.
Prescott Firefighters established the “Burn Camp Open” golf tournament in 1995 to support the Arizona Children’s Burn Camp held each June in the mountains of Prescott, AZ. . Today, approximately 80 young burn survivors from Arizona and surrounding states attend this free, therapeutic camp each year. Lots of smiles are seen in the cool pines while campers are horseback riding, mountain biking, fishing, swimming, making crafts, and pushing their personal skills during the ropes course. It is through the generous support of donors that the Arizona Burn Foundation is able to offer this at no cost to camper families!
To see pictures, videos and children’s reviews of their camp experience please visit: https://www.facebook.com/Arizona.Childrens.Burn.Camp/
Date: Saturday, June 17, 2017
- Registration and Practice:7:00 7.45 a.m.
- Shotgun Start: 8:00 a.m.
- Luncheon/Awards Ceremony: Noon – 2 p.m.
Antelope Hills North Course
1 Perkins Drive
Prescott, AZ 86301
- REGISTER ONLINE BELOW.
- Individual Player: $100.00
- Foursome: $350.00
- Super Individual Ticket : $120.00
- Includes one (1)raffle ticket, one (1) drink ticket and two (2) mulligans
- Super Foursome Ticket: $425.00
- Includes four (4) raffle tickets, four (4) drink tickets and eight (8) mulligans
What is Included:
- Green fees, golf cart, practice balls prior to play, “goodie” bag, lunch, fun and games!.
- Prizes awarded to the First, Middle, and Last place teams.
- Contests on every hole!
- Million dollar hole in one raffle! The winner gets an opportunity to win $1,000,000 by sinking a hole in one on a designated par-3 hole!
- Silent Auction and Raffle!
The Prescott Firefighter Charities (501c3 non-profit) is working to make Camp Courage possible again this year and we need your help! We invite you to support this worthwhile event through your sponsorship.We offer a variety of sponsorship opportunities that we would be glad to discuss with you.
Donations of cash or prizes for our raffle will help make this event fun for the participants and rewarding for the children we send to camp. Anything you can do would be greatly appreciated.
If you are interested in providing donation of an item or service, please contact us at the info below.
Right here, right now. You must register no later than June 13, 2017 to participate in the golf tournament.