Prescott Firefighter’s Charities (PFFC) is a 501 (c) 3 Organization dedicated to providing support and assistance to the families of public safety and the community in times of tragedy and emergency. We consistently assist our community with the funds that are raised through our store and at our events.
Past and Ongoing PFFC Impacts:
- Assist the families of AZ first responders killed or injured.
- Donated car seats to the Crisis Pregnancy Center.
- Donated funds to the Prescott Fire Honor Guard.
- Organize area fundraisers for charities.
- Purchased gifts for children through the Salvation Army’s Angel Tree.
- Donated funds and food to Yavapai Food Bank.
- Sponsored under-privileged children to join area organized activities.
- Donated funds to The Camp Courage for burn victims.
- Helped build a playhouse in conjunction with Make a Wish Foundation.
- Helped clean Granite Creek Trail.
- Run The Camp Courage Burn Camp Open for charity fundraising.
- Provide car seats mothers that may struggle to obtain a good one.
- Provide and install smoke detectors for many area residents.
- Provided cash assistance for medical bills for community member who sustained injuries when he drove up on a rollover accident and successfully rescued vehicle occupants prior to first responders arriving.
- Provide assistance to many families in need.
Granite Mountain Hotshots:
Prescott Firefighter’s Charities is the official
fundraising organization for the G.M.H.S.
and their families. Click here for our G.M.H.S.
tribute and other related information.
We attend many community events with our fire truck/equipment display, fire fighters and our PFFC store.